Modern worship demands flexibility and increasingly churches are using sound and projection systems to get their message across. APi Communications has been working in the church sector for many years. We take time to establish a rapport with those who will be the users, to design and install a bespoke system that meets their requirements and budget. Once a system is installed, we ensure that training takes place.
Further information can be found on our church sound system website at: www.churchsoundsystems.co
Systems may include:
- Sound Reinforcement – to enable the spoken word and music to be heard clearly throughout the building.
- Projection Systems – show your congregation words, pictures or video and help bring your message to life.
- Distributed AV Systems – enabling sounds and pictures to be relayed into overspill rooms, e.g. halls and creche facilities.
- Induction Loop Systems – we are expert installers of induction loop systems, enabling the hard of hearing to listen directly to the sound systems, without background noise.
- Camera systems, video and audio recording for distribution via CD/DVD or Web. (You Tube etc)
- Flat screen digital signs to communicate ‘What’s On’
We are accustomed to working in historic buildings, and considering the aesthetics, so we will provide as unobtrusive an installation as possible.
For more information about installing a sound system, the Church of England have put together a checklist which you may find useful. Click Here to see their factsheet.
The Exeter Diocese have also issued some guidance on the Installation of Digital Projectors and screens and on Installing a Sound System. Click on the links below to access these advice sheets: