We have many year’s experience in the education market. As one example, see our case study on Broadclyst Community Primary School. As well as projector and sound system installation, in both classrooms and halls, we can offer digital signage in reception areas. APi Communications are also the only South West supplier of Genee World Interactive flat panels.
Interactive Flat Panels are the future of classroom technology. They are large interactive touchscreens, that require no projector and have built-in speakers. Teachers and students can interact with content and simultaneously write and draw. Teachers can also wirelessly share their lessons and wirelessly connect mobile devices.
They offer a 1-product solution, that is easy to operate and with built-in software that is very intuitive, teachers will soon be enjoying the benefits of an interactive flat panel in their classroom. If you purchase 3 or more panels, dedicated trainers can come to your school for training, alternatively our own engineers can show you the main features. And web-based training is always available.
With no maintenance and no replacement lamps required, the TCO (total cost of ownership) of Interactive Flat Panels is lower when compared with traditional projector and interactive whiteboard solutions. And no maintenance or lamps to break, means less down-time, so the technology is always available. Another positive is that once installed, they never require calibration, a frequent frustration with projectors. We also offer a 5 year on-site warranty, giving real peace of mind.
Here are the benefits of Interactive Flat Panels:
- Experience brighter and higher contrast images
- 55” – 84” screens available
- No maintenance
- No replacement lamps required
- No calibration required
- 5 year on-site guarantee
- Easy to import all Smart/Promethean (.iwb) files
- Option of internal operating systems for standalone use
- Multi-point touch
- Built in sound – no additional speakers required
- Wifi Connectivity
- Extensive educational software and content included
- Lower total cost of ownership compared with traditional projector solutions
- Access to free on-line training
- Leasing options available
- Full range of adjustable height option
APi Communications offer a personal service with our own engineers providing installation, training and on-going support.