Our ethos is to provide on-going support. From training, to annual system health checks and full maintenance contracts, APi Sound & Visual offer it all.
Annual System Healthcheck
Your audio visual system is important. Over time, systems are subject to deterioration and that’s why APi Sound & Visual provide a valuable service with its Annual System Healthcheck (SHA). If you take out a System Healthcheck agreement for your audio visual equipment, you will enjoy the following benefits:
One Annual Service Call, covering:
- Physical inspection of the system.
- A full test of the operation, set-up and performance of the system.
- A loop listening test and calibration check to BS7594 (field strength).
- Check for loose connections at critical points.
- Carry out any minor repairs such as loose connectors, cables coming adrift etc at no additional cost.
- Assess projector performance, lamp life, alignment and clean filters (where fitted).
- Perform routine patrol tests on camera installations and check (where fitted) .
- Answering of any questions that you might have regarding the operation of the system and, if required, advise on any changes and/or additions that you may be considering.
- Provide a report of the visit, detailing the present condition of the system, any work carried out and any recommendations for further works that we feel will benefit the overall performance.
Please note, this is not a consultation for quotation or service callout to repair a specific fault (pre-existing faults must be fixed by a chargeable service call before an SHA can be taken out). Additional products or parts will incur extra charges.
10% off the purchase of additional equipment, such as a CD player, additional microphone or loudspeakers to go with your system.
Please note, if you have and operate an Audio Frequency Inductive Loop System, or Infra Red Assisted Listening System, faults can easily go unnoticed for some time. Please note, that the Equality Act requires that if you have such systems, they are in full working order.
The total cost for an Annual System Health-check Agreement (SHA), depends on whether you have sound or projection and the complexity of the system. Contact us on 01392 677668 or online for costings.
Full Maintenance Contract
At APi Sound & Visual we understand how important reliability and simplicity of operation is to our customers, which is why we make every effort to build these attributes into our systems.
However with any system of many parts working together a failure of one sort or another is always possible. As we operate in a bespoke environment, where our systems are designed around your individual needs, we do not offer an off the shelf maintenance contract, but we can create one for you, tailored to your desired level of support.
Thanks to our extensive hire stock we can supply replacement equipment to keep you up and running, even if this is not included in your support package (charges apply).
Our most basic offering is our annual system health check (see above).
The next level of service is our Silver Contract, an annual contract which includes the system health check visit and also on site call out when required within 5 days of a fault report. Any parts, off site repairs, or replacement equipment will be chargeable. Where possible loan equipment or other means will be used to give a working system until a full repair can be effected.
Our premium Gold offering includes all of the above plus 48 hour call out, this may include same day depending on the circumstances and time of call.
If you would like a quotation or a variation on any of the options above, we can put together an entirely custom support package to suit you, please call Steve Capper on 01392 677668 to discuss your requirements.
Please note, with all our service contracts, the first line of response will be assistance by phone, to see if we can get you up and running straight away, or to establish what the likely problem is, so that when we visit we can fix your problem straight away.